“Chef Roblé Ali has quickly become one of the most recognizable chefs as the star of Bravo’s Chef Roblé & Co.
In Roblé’s professional career, he’s worked at Abigail Kirsch, alongside Chef Chris Santos on Stanton Social and Beauty & Essex, and also served as the Executive Chef at Avenue.
A truly unique talent in the culinary world, Roblé is currently working on multiple projects that include wine, books, apparel, music, philanthropy and perfume: the first ever “Fragrance Recipe” CLIQUE by Roblé.
In addition, Roblé has been featured as one the new fashion models in Sean John’s 2014 campaign (#SJDreamBig) and named by Ebony Magazine in “Power 100” list as “Social Influencer”
About Chef Roblé:
• Growing up in his adopted hometown of Houston, Texas, Roblé was always fascinated with food and cooking, showing a talent in the kitchen from a young age that he learned from his grandfather
• At the age of fifteen, Roblé returned with his family to his birthplace of Poughkeepsie,
New York, and began working in his first professional kitchen
• Roblé continued to work and develop as a chef in various professional kitchens throughout his high school years and upon graduation, he enrolled at the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, NY
• While studying at the C.I.A., Roblé broadened his knowledge of food, far beyond the Soul, Southern, Barbecue, and Tex-‐Mex styles that he grew up on
• After quickly being identified as one of the hottest up-‐and-‐coming chefs, Roblé worked through the ranks as the youngest sous chef ever at Abigail Kirsch, an elite Manhattan catering company
• He was mentored by Chef Chris Santos, star of the Food Network’s Chopped
• He worked side by side with Chef Santos on the opening of “Stanton Social,” creating menus for Max Brenner Restaurants, and the opening of Santos’s newest restaurant “Beauty & Essex”
• He was hired by club mogul Noah Tepperberg to be the executive chef at “Avenue,” where he designed the menu
Chef Roblé & Co.
Chef Roblé is the star of Bravo’s latest culinary drama, Chef Roblé & Co. This docudrama takes us inside the kitchen as Roblé risks it all to cater the biggest events that New York City has to offer. Though Chef Roblé has cooked for everyone from red carpet rock stars to award-‐winning actors, nothing could have prepared him for the stresses and strains of launching his own high-‐end catering company. From a doggie wedding in the Hamptons to a Bollywood inspired birthday party, this series follows Roblé and his team as they create world-‐class cuisine and produce jaw-‐ dropping events for a range of top-‐name clients and celebrities, including John Legend & Chrissy Teigen, Rachel Dratch, Vanessa Williams, Kandi Burruss from The Real Housewives of Atlanta, and more.
Chef Roblé & Co. -‐ By the Numbers:
• Chef Roblé & Co. Season 1 averaged 1.2 million total viewers
• Chef Roblé & Co. Season 1 was Bravo’s highest rated new, non-‐Housewives/Top Chef franchise series since Bethenny Getting Married?